The Los Angeles Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication offers opportunities for networking with technical communication professionals in a convivial atmosphere.
Find out more about upcoming dinner meetings and local lunch forums by visiting the events section of the website or subscribe to our mailing list.
You can also join our Meetup group page to find out more details about all of our upcoming events (lunches, dinner meetings, and more).
LASTC Council Meeting in September
- Tuesday November 18, 2014–Culver City
If you’re interested in attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Important announcement (June 2014): Where did all the job announcements go?
- Please visit the jobs page for more information.
15 for 12!
People joining STC now receive 15 months for the price of 12 months. You can take advantage of all the benefits of membership for the remainder of 2014 and all of 2015.
This includes discounted fees for webinars, virtual courses, and Summit registration when it opens in December!
Visit the STC website for more details!
Upcoming LASTC Lunchtime Forums
- When: TBD (from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm)
- Where: Buchanan Arms Restaurant in Burbank
- When: TBD (from 11:45 am to 1:00 pm)
- Where: Paradise Restaurant in Gardena
- When: Friday October 24, 2014 (from 11:45 am to 1:00 pm)
- Where: Young’s Gourmet in Duarte
Culver City and LAX Lunchtime Forums
The Culver City and LAX lunchtime forums have been discontinued. If you would like to see these forums re-started, please contact Karen Bergen at email@example.com.
Please visit our Events of Professional Interest page for additional STC information and opportunities!